LEVEL 2 Open Event
NEET Open Event
FOOTBALL & EDUCATION PROGRAMME
in association with AFC Wimbledon
Following a very successful first cohort of Academy and FEP students based at Southfields Academy, AFC Wimbledon is holding trials for those wishing to join this programme in September 2017.
For the first time we are excited to present girls with the opportunity to trial. Contact Stu Page at email@example.com or text him on 07904 121670 to register your interest.
Boys’ trial dates are Monday 24th and Wednesday 26th October 2.30pm meet (matches at 3pm and 5pm). These trials will take place at Southfields Academy.
You must bring playing kit, boots fit for astroturf, shin pads (no pads no play!), towel and shower sandals, non-fizzy drink.
Trail dates in February Half-Term and in Easter holiday to be confirmed.
APPLY NOW FOR SEPTEMBER 2017.
Dear Parents, Carers and Year 11 prospective Sixth Form students,
If you are interested in joining Southfields Academy 6th Form then contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The sixth form at Southfields Academy is a vibrant and rewarding place to study. Our A level examination results are on an accelerated upward trend and our vocational courses maintain their outstanding outcomes. We recognise that, whilst the qualifications you obtain during your time with us may get you to university or work, they will not necessarily make you successful when you get there. Our study programmes aim to develop you as a whole person, equipped with the skills and qualities to achieve your personal and career goals. We encourage all students to recognise their potential and strive to develop their talents.
Our priorities are:
- To offer you a curriculum carefully designed to accommodate different career paths and allow maximum flexibility and choice;
- To engage you with ever higher standards of teaching and support;
- To challenge you to achieve the highest grades possible in your studies;
- To encourage you to engage with the enrichment opportunities to support your personal development and have fun;
- To support you to develop responsibility and maturity, encouraging you to contribute positively to the life of the school;
- To help you develop skills and self-discipline needed for adult life;
- To guide you to make informed choices about your future.
This site will give you some useful information about our sixth form, but I hope you will visit us and see for yourself what we have to offer. You should also consult the prospectus and the information below and if you have questions contact the sixth form office at the Academy.
Assistant Headteacher Post 16
To apply to our Sixth Form use the link below to download our application form and prospectus or alternatively contact Ms Hess (Pastoral Deputy Head of Sixth Form) – email@example.com at the Academy.