Sixth Form Second Interviews
Thank you to everyone who has applied to join our sixth form. Second interviews are taking place during the summer holiday - to secure your place in our sixth form, you need to attend this interview. (If you haven't applied already, you can still come in for an interview - but you'll need to fill out an online application at the same time https://southfields.applicaa.com/year12.)
Sixth form summer holiday interview dates/times:
- Thursday 25th August - 9.00am to 12.00pm - Southfields Academy students
- Friday 26th August - 9.00am to 1.00pm - External students
Please note: We will also be running interviews at the start of the Autumn Term for any student unable to attend the August interviews.
You must ensure that you bring with you:
- Your exam results
- Your passport or birth certificate
- Your last Year 11 report (unless we already have a copy)
- Your Unique Pupil Number (UPN) - available form your previous school
If you are unable to make the dates and times detailed above, you will need to make an interview appointment.
To do this, please email Ms Reeve-Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants with an EHCP (Education and Health Care Plan) need to apply via Wandsworth's Special Needs Assessment Service (SNAS).
For more details, please click on this link: