Sixth Form Second Interviews
Thank you to everyone who has applied to join our sixth form. Second interviews are taking place during the summer holiday - to secure your place in our sixth form, you need to attend this interview. (If you haven't applied already, you can still come in for an interview - but you'll need to fill out an online application at the same time https://southfields.applicaa.com/year12.)
Sixth form summer holiday interview dates/times:
- Thursday 25th August - 9.00am to 12.00pm - Southfields Academy students
- Friday 26th August - 9.00am to 1.00pm - External students
Please note: We will also be running interviews at the start of the Autumn Term for any student unable to attend the August interviews.
You must ensure that you bring with you:
- Your exam results
- Your passport or birth certificate
- Your last Year 11 report (unless we already have a copy)
- Your Unique Pupil Number (UPN) - available form your previous school
If you are unable to make the dates and times detailed above, we will be running mop-up interviews on 5th & 6th September between 9am and 12pm. If these dates are also not possible, you will need to make an interview appointment.
To do this, please email Ms Reeve-Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants with an EHCP (Education and Health Care Plan) need to apply via Wandsworth's Special Needs Assessment Service (SNAS).
For more details, please click on this link: